REFINANCING YOUR HOME
Save MoneyWith a Refinance
When It’s Time to Refinance
At Fairway in Denver, we pride ourselves on our ability to help streamline the refinance loan process. When you refinance your existing mortgage, you are essentially paying off the existing mortgage debt and replacing it with a new loan. Many of the same costs are involved in refinancing a loan as are in first-time financing.
To start with, the lender will need personal information to verify employment for you and your co-borrower (if there is one). They will also need information regarding all of your debts and assets, including your existing mortgage.
Give us a call now – we’ll answer the questions direct! 720-465-7040
Refinancing may be the right decision if your home value significantly increased or current interest rates are low. You may even be able to:
- Shorten your loan’s term to save even more money
- Refinance to a lower interest rate which might also lower your monthly payments
- Convert your adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate loan which will keep your payments safe from possible interest rate increases
- Combine a first and second lien to a single loan for simplicity and savings
- Consolidate debt from higher interest rate credit cards or subordinate financed loans into one loan which may result in lower monthly payments
- Turn your home equity into cash
With a refinance, you pay off your current loan with a new loan and restructure the mortgage to fit your needs. You could also save a considerable amount of money over the life of your loan and potentially improve your overall financial outlook. Determine if refinancing is right for you by using our refinance calculator.
"Love, love, love Ashley! I trust her with ANY client. Whether I have a question at 9 p.m. on a Wednesday, or 9 a.m. on a Sunday, she's always there with an answer. I truly appreciate this so much. Especially in this crazy market and with all the new regulation. I come across way too many mortgage bankers these days who don't want to do the necessary work, much less go out of their way to please their buyers, but Ashley does. She is fantastic!" -- Beth Skinner / REALTOR
Cut interest rates and streamline monthly payments
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed by your monthly expenses—or finding yourself just scraping by each month—refinancing your home may be a great solution for you.
Benefits of debt consolidation
Consolidating your debt into a refinanced mortgage offers several benefits.
- First, you can get rid of high interest charges you may be facing on credit card accounts.
- Second, you can save time and money by only having to make one payment each month.
- Third, you can consider increasing contributions to your retirement account or your rainy day fund (and even tackling that home improvement project you’ve been meaning to do!).
With debt consolidation, there are many ways you can make your home’s equity work for you.Give us a call, and we can help you see if a debt consolidation loan is right for you.